Previous Posts

Archives

Links
Drake
Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Wednesday

I have to get someone to do my hw for me... i kind of havent been doing much lately. I feel like a dumbass. hm maybe ill do my own hw? Today was a hard workout day, and i was still feeling monday's until the quarters actually started. I ranged 64-73, pretty inconsistent, but most were 69/70 and my second to last was 67, and that was killer so my last was 69, even though i tried so hard. Whatever, next wednesday we will be unstopable, especially since miramonte pretty much sucks this year, and alhambra isnt that great either as far as teams go, but there will be individuals that make competition. i love how i sound like i know what im talking about, im just bullshitting this, and i dont even know why, this isnt english class. Im gonna stop pooling now, and friday=rim so sweet.

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates