Previous Posts

Archives

Links
Drake
Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Wednesday

I do not have my xray results yet because Kaiser is dumb. I wasn't gonna run again until i got the results, but I'm impatient, so i ran a mile today. It was the timed mile and i wanted to make the frosh-soph boys/Finny go fast, so i did it, even though i havent run for at least a month. Whatev. I went out slow, and kept going slow, but somehow won by 200+ and got a 5:08. I was disappointed by most of the new comers, but at least they have time. Im kinda worried about my senior year because 6 of the top 7 will be gone. I'll have to lead the team, and I don't know if I will have a team that can make it to state next year. Ill be relying on Chris HD, Jules, and Wheeler, who are pretty good for the top 7, but there is no one else yet. Colby Pines had better train hard or I cant go to state in my high school prime, same with John Carrick, and maybe a few guys i havent noticed yet.

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates