Previous Posts

Archives

Links
Drake
Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Wednesday

Wednesday is spelled absolutely retardedly, i just dont get it.
Last night we got some more bagels and donuts and had fun with that, good times.
My run yesterday was ridiculous as shit, 8 miles at 8 minute pace, I was using it as a recovery day from those damn circuits, but NOW MY KNEE HURTS and I am confused as shit. When you run 8 miles at 8 minutes a mile, how can that hurt after having eased really slowly into training? Ive gone 3, 4, 7, 0, 6, 6, 8, and now my knee hurts, so strange. 34 mile weeks do not cause injuries, WTF? I took some ibuprofein and iced and stuff. Now Im taking Glucosomine tablet things again because they are supposed to rebuild cartelege, and Im pretty sure they helped me when i had that bone bruise on my knee, so I may run something short tomorrow depending how it feels.
This break has been really fun but tonight i have to go to my dads house, and i hate it there and i dont know why im going, but ill come back to Moraga to chill after dinner, then have to drive to Berkeley again and spend the night there unless i can come up with a good excuse not to. If anyone can make my knee better somehow that would be appreciated, good day.

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates