Drake
Later on Friday
I did about 7 miles today, making my total for the week since saturday 64 miles, even though i took a day off, so that was six day's worth of running. My feet hurt. I went to Nations and hopped over this thing to get my food from the booth, then did it coming back after i put my food down, and i hit my knee really hard on a wood thingy and i was seething with pain, now it just hurts a bit. I get to go to Mt Sac next Thurs/Friday and miss those two days of school. That should be hella fun. Tomorrow i take the PSATs then go to our first organized Saturday practice which is Joes at the commons, but its 800 instead of 1200 and we do more of them, so im finally doing normal workouts instead of just long runs and races, i set up a good base recently though so ill be good to go for Mt. Sac with the speed workouts coming up. I popped the stuff under my toe nails that were making them purple, and blood streamed out, and it really hurt for a half an hour, then the pain subsided and they hurt way less in general. It was blood blisters behind my toe nails. I also have many new blisters around my feet that are quickly turning to callus. Every day i feel that i am getting stronger. It took a while to get into gear after that bone bruise on my knee, but i am progressing so fast now, i feel unstopable. People have been inflating my head as well, telling me that im doing really well, but i dont think im getting cocky, just confident and at the same time i notice how capable i am. Right now it looks like i can run 16 flat come state if i keep up this progression and come track season i can be low 420s, under 2 and 940. The progression i had during track season is coming back to me. I just need to stay clear of injury and i can do anything. Optomistic post now over