Drake
Tuesday
The last 3 days are taking their toll on me, i ran 11, then 14 super hilly, then 10 hilly, so even though i slept like 9.5 hours last night, im tired as fuck. I just pooled this morning, and my toenails next to my big toe are my longest toes, so they get some bad impact and how they feel like theyre gonna fall off. I also have a blister that is an inch in diameter under my big toe and has a hole in it thats pretty deep, so im not running today and im gonna be well rested for the race tomorrow. I love Redwood so im racing there no matter what, plus you can run through minor injuries like this so cool. I officially dropped chem and now i TA for Mr Willy! Yes. Im gonna be the computer guy and make power points, which means i just do other homework and sleep and stretch. Or read Running with the Buffaloes.