Drake
Christmas Eve
Yesterday I did a good run in Kings Canyon with Tom and Rohan-7 miles at a good pace, and on the road back to Staging Area we started to make it pretty fast and that lasted for maybe 4 minutes. Last night was the first one without adventure type stuff, I called Viz to do something, but really didnt feel like anything so i stayed home and went to sleep at 11. This morning I woke up feeling a lot better than last night. Too much of a good thing makes one night of boringness turn into the worst time ever. This morning i went and got a sweater for my mom then went to Redwood for a run, I dont know how long it was but im guessing 8. It was one of those runs where its really fun and i get lost, i wasnt on trails that i knew at all.
Now Im chillin at my dads and preparing for our Christmas Eve dinner/party thing and eating sausages. I wantsta go for a nice Christmas Run tomorrow so gimme a call and itll be fun.