Previous Posts

Archives

Links
Drake
Sunday, September 18, 2005

Sunday morning

Yesterday i had some ppl come over for my birthday and that was cool. For the last few days ive been in some sort of weird funk where i havent really joined any conversations and ive just felt sort of depressed without knowing why. I realize it now so im gonna try to get out of it. I feel so weird right now. Ive been so less outgoing lately andI havent had the urge to really talk about anything and i feel like im slipping away from my friends, even though all of them came to my house last night. I dont know. And then i left my cake at vizcai's even though i never got a bite. I dont like having get-togethers at my house. Basically i feel like im losing my soul. I need to get out of this.

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates