Drake
Sunday Morning
Yesterday i hung out with my friends after the Joes workout, which i couldnt really do because my mileage caught up with me. I did 3, and today im using as more recovery, ill probably do 4-7 miles so im fresh tomorrow, i havent been fresh in a long time. I dont remember the feeling, ive just felt weighted down for 7 days so i need one more day. Life is good, im feeling really happy today even though i have a lot of homework to catch up on. I feel like im in better control of my life than i used to. I have a surprise joint-birthday party to go to at 2, so that should be fun. Im just gonna get food and leave. Ill give the girls both copies of the Endurance Haile soundtrack, even though they have no idea who that is. They should like that anyways, African drums with people talking gibberish is good to anyone.