Drake
The 26th
I had fun at my dad's party thing and his friend lent me this huge drum, which is at least 3 feet tall and 2 feet across, and is very very loud. Yesterday I did about 11 miles with Torrey around Moraga and my knee isnt hurting anymore. After that i went to Piedmont to have dinner with my grandparents and aunts and uncles and their kids. My cousin Ricky was there, and we decided to go play with my drum when dinner was over, so I called Mo as well, and she met us at Piedmont High and talked to us for a few minutes then was like "yeah I have to go now" and left, so then it was just Ricky and I. We decided to just play it in the middle of an intersection and that was fun, cuz cars just kept going by as we played and danced around it, they were like "wtf mate?" Soon after, we went to the house of one of Rick's friend's dad, and played on his front porch, then he was like "cool" and gave us brownie-type things. The next one, we put my back seat down and put the drum laying down so that we could play it from the front seat, and left the tail-gate open, and backed to where the drum was facing the front porch of a party, and just beat the shit out of it and the ppl came out of their house and stared at us and we drove away. Good times. Somewhere in there we went to Marc Ceraldi's house and talked to him. He is not a fan of Chris Vizcaino, I can say that much. Now Chris is reading this and hes like "wtf?"