Previous Posts

Archives

Links
Drake
Sunday, October 23, 2005

Late Sunday

I went to bed late last night and slept a lot so i cant sleep yet. I just had a really good conversation with an old friend who i drifted from a long time ago and i dont know if it makes me feel any better or worse, a little of both probably. We discussed a lot and i feel different. Ive got some good plans now though that im gonna go through with if i still feel like i do now in August, maybe even if i feel different, its just something ive gotta do. This year has been different to me, i cant put my finger on it. Some time i will understand. If anyone knows how many miles it is around the entire bay, tell me. Today i ran in Redwood. If i knew what it was i wanted or felt, i would tell you, but i dont. I gotta sleep soon so bye.

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates