Previous Posts

Archives

Links
Drake
Monday, October 17, 2005

Monday

Todays workout was kinda shitty, but i did do pretty well. Its weird, the bad part is that i got a cramp and missed one of the 800s, but i did jog it, the other guys had left so i did the last one by myself, then my cramp caught me again with about 50 to go. Other than that, i did the first 4 fast, i went out too fast, and was just a few feet behind Viz, and way ahead of everyone else on the first, then on the one coming down the hill chris hd was in front of me a bit, then chris was a couple feet ahead of me on the next two, but i couldnt do a 5th at that point so i just jogged it and hit the downhill one fast. I also ran really fast to get there which was dumb. When i think about it, its not that bad, but then again im worried about my cramps, I got a cramp during the saturday workout as well. The advice i was given is to eat bananas and tomatoes, and do core. I felt pretty fresh today because of my time off, my legs arent even that tired, but my lungs suffered so i know i did something good. Tomorrow im gonna pool and run a little in the afternoon, and wednesday we do quarters with our flats on, so thatll be awesome. Flats= fast. Fast=good. I like running fast. I dont know how i keep beating chris hd in races, his workouts are better than mine. I gave it some thought and i think its because my training shoes are heavier, but thats just stupid. Chris is hella good. Respect(then hit my chest twice and give the peace sign)! to my team. Chris almost pissed his pants cuz he had to copy my writing assignment for english and i was talking about a wedding and it sounded really serious, then he came upon the part where i said my favorite part of the wedding was when a specter flew across the room and scared everyone. I didnt realize how funny that was until he started laughing, and i read it again and thought how completely retarded i am, i suck so much at writing stuff for school, i say the most random and retarded shit that theres no wonder i have an A in english with 77% on my essays and writing. I need to work on not bullshitting my writing assignments, but it cracks me up to turn them in like that so im in a dilema. Oh and i kinda asked Kelly to homecoming, i wasnt even gonna go, but Marie told me i should invite someone and then i asked who and Kelly was right behind her so she said Kelly, basically you can get me to do almost anything if you just ask me to. Anyway i was thinking how i should ask, and i thought i should write it on the sidewalk, but then i thought how dumb that would be and how i would never do that and later i asked Marie what i should do, and she said sidewalk chalk, so i said fuck it, im doing the dumbass sidewalk chalk idea. I gave Marie the chalk to do it since i have a 7th period and she did it on the way up to the track instead of where we had decided to put it. I was walking up to the track and saw all this writing going up there, walking with my friend Zack, and he was like "what homo put this here?" and i was like "oh shit, this is not where i wanted it to be put." I was like "Zack, i think i may have done this" and it turned out i had when i got to the top and it said JOEY. Then he laughed, and other football guys gave me shit, but its cool, I dont even give a shit because she saw it. Chris HD asked if she said yes and Marie said that she hadnt said if she would go with me or not yet, but then said she was coming up with a cool way to answer, which gave it away. Fun shit. I still like Laurie though, im going with Kelly for the XC group thing, and Kelly is pretty cool so ill have fun. Shit is good. Today was awesome in a lot of aspects. The workout im not worried about because i kept going until a cramp took me out and i ran way too fast to get there uphill. Shit is good.

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates