Previous Posts

Archives

Links
Drake
Friday, September 30, 2005

Friday

Today was pretty boring. Since weve only turned in 4 assignments in chemistry, and i turned in two, i have and f, but today i aced a thirty point test so take that and stick it up your ass. I didnt run today, but decided my hip isnt bothering me so im gonna run a bit tomorrow and sunday, but not much cuz i wanna be 100% on Monday. I feel like i havent lived up to other people's expectations for my xc season, plus i realized some stuff, learned some stuff, and basically i have a new drive that i hope will make me better at running. I also went to my grandparents for my grandma's birthday... with old ppl, it was like watching children without energy or any sort of thought pattern trying to have a conversation. I learned that my time at Redwood was 17:18, not nearly good enough for my expectations, i have so much motivation now, but my hip is messed so i couldnt run today. I should be less disappointed because i dont have a base and i fell, and i had a cramp for 2 miles that i clutched while i ran, and it was my first 3 mile, and it was a faster pace than my ed sias 2 mile, but i still think i should be doing way better. Monday should be a pretty hard day so i plan on killing myself in my workout. Clovis is on next Friday, way sooner than i thought it would be, i dont feel ready for it, but its gotta be done. Tonight i just chilled with Viz doing absolutely nothing and now im super tired, i really wanna run though. I love running fast for long periods of time because it makes me feel good.

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates