Drake
Tuesday
I did the little Ed race and ran side by side with Andy for the whole thing and we tied, but he got the win because he didnt slow down in the chute. That was fun. Afterwards Chuck had a talk with me about how he wanted me to have run hard. It was a practice meet, so I dont know what the big deal was, apparently it was supposed to be a time trial to base my workouts off of and he didnt tell me that till after the fact. Then I told Vizci about it and he was mad at me too. Jesus Christ, what the fuck is the point of running a practice meet hard when no one will even see the time, it matters not one bit. The result was 11:30 but since the course is changed, its worth what is usually 11:10, which means that if I can run 11:10 equivalent while talking and not running very hard that is a very very good sign.
Yesterday HD and I ran a fartlek with three times 4 minutes on, 2 off, 2 on, 1 off, 1 on, 4 off. And it was really good, we were running so fast. I also had a pool workout that morning and like 7 hours sleep. Usually I get around 9, 7 was killer. I got 9.5 last night. w00t.