Previous Posts

Archives

Links
Drake
Thursday, September 22, 2005

Thursday Morning

I took a history test then came back home because my throat is sore as hell. I could hardly breath earlier and it is still a bitch to swallow. I was so happy two days ago after being depressed for a really long time and now im super depressed again, but im going to do my best to get out of it quickly. I was always so not depressed until i got my bone bruise, even then i wouldnt let it come out, i was still very outgoing and whatnot. Then for some reason i got depressed around last thursday and then i tried to not be depressed and tuesday i felt like a million bucks and wednesday morning. Now im in almost complete despair, but i still know what my goals are and how to reach them. Im doing my best to not let yesterday get to me, when i come back, im going to be like tuesday's post. Nuff said.

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates