Drake
Tuesday
School is back. Therefore shitty days are back, but after school is good, tho the nights are shitty too, so from about 3-6 is good, the time I am running or not at home. My home gets pretty boring, I might start hanging out with ppl on week days because I dont do any homework anyway, if I can find anyone. Rohan lives close so I just might start popping up at his house and he doesnt know it yet.
So heres what I learned in the last few days: dont do 19 mile runs when you havent run for 5 days, and that 19 mile days fix your head and emotions and you are much more focused on your surroundings while still not giving a shit about homework.
Today I hit 4 miles on the astroturf at Campo barefoot, and that felt wonderful. Tomorrow I am aiming to do at least 6, and possibly 10 if I feel really good.
Schumman made a thing today and it was showing tangent, but he just wrote Tang, so I made it say poonTang cuz thats how i do. He loves me, I havent said one word in that class all year and then I make a funny.
Other thoughts: O rly? owls are sweet, I eat lotsa cereal, I want some milk, everything is immobile- i feel like Cass after 60 quarters but not that hard core, Dyestat is down with a new software upgrade, thinking further upon OAR, i want to do something similar. My family has a cabin in the Santa Cruz mountains with 100 acres, and i want to go down there and spend some time building trails and running in the Redwoods, I dont think the elevation is high, but its perfect and the weather and forest are beautiful, plus we have a pool there. There isnt electricity, but i dont care, I just want to bring some friends up there every weekend and we can chill and run all day, and we arent limited to the property, there are trails in the nearby forest reserve type places. Yeah, I really want to go down there this Spring and Summer.