Drake
Monday, lol
Today we did 5 off, 5 on, 3 off, 3 on, 1 off, 1 on for a fartlek at our supposed 3k pace times three. That went pretty well, I had a sweet workout even though my calves were hurting like fuck from racing really quick in flats. So on the second time we do a 3 minute interval, all these football guys run right in front of us, Coach Adams says what assholes they are, as the girls go by first and have to slow down. I get a little angry and just tackle the fucking quarter back, all his friends laugh because I knocked the shit out of him and hes on the ground. I procede to run the interval pretty quickly while laughing, it was sweet. The rest of the workout I really went to work, not that I hadnt been but I made it hurt.
My birthday is tomorrow!!! yay.