Previous Posts

Archives

Links
Drake
Thursday, January 05, 2006

Anaerobia

Since that 19 miler, I ran two 4 milers barefoot on astroturf, then had my workout today. I ran to Lucas drive and did 8x300 repeats up that hill, which was so hard, I hit them pretty fast, but I'm not sure if they really were full 300s. Anyways it was very very hard breathing, I felt oxygen debt after the first one, which is strange, Chris and I led the charge and were always passed on the downhill and poonzored going up again, fun stoo. The oxygen debt was ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous. Now im going to try to get a training plan that makes sense, I want to hit 70 mile weeks all of a sudden, but now that i think about it, 9 miles a day average is good enough because im not sure im ready, i might even start off by doing an 8 or 7 a day week then going higher and higher until im at ten. Of course if i did 7s and 8s, i would have to add a 14 to each week. I cant live without doing a long run once in a while.

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates