Drake
This week
Last night began at 8 in the morning with a pool workout, that sounds weird but my day was long. After the pool workout everyone came over to my house, there were 13 people, maybe 14-15 Im not sure. We made a bajillion eggs and pancakes, some croissants, bacon, cereal, other things that are cooked on the stove. That lasted quite some time and I think we got everyone fed after an egg run to replenish supplies in dire need. Everyone slowly left while we watched some dumbass football show on MTV, then Sparky, Budge and Jaret stayed a while for Spider Man watching. I dropped the two boys off and then Sparky and I just chilled for like an hour and a half until it was time to make this video that is a yes answer for Pulford to go to homecoming with Will Newhart.
The video was ridiculous, we got out my mom's Buns of Steel video and the girls wore spandex and shit it was nuts. My role was to be a girl... with big boobs... and be the outcast. I dont even know where to begin talking about it, it was weird. The finished product will be ridiculous in every essence of the word.
After that HD called and told me his plan to ask Riki to homecoming. We got Fin to go pick her up and then Chris, Nate Cox and I went to Rikis house to saran wrap her car then use window paint to write stuff. The initial was obvious "Riki HC w/ HD?" then we were hard pressed for new ideas. Chris didnt seem to want to do the giant penis drawings everywhere that I suggested so we did something random, we outlined him. After we had done it, Chris had an excellent idea, he wrote "I had to chalk my body cuz your drop dead gorgeous." Bulls eye, random idea turned out well. Then we had another side to do. I wanted to write philosophical sayings that quickly ended with "and shit." Chris did not. We decided to instead outline him again, and as we did so, lights appeared so we bolted, we got to the other side of this one house and heard a scream then looked over, it was a silver mini van, Fin's car. We hopped in my car and drove the hell away, job well done.
Monday double day, easy afternoon.
Tuesday was 1000m repeats that were like Joes at the commons. first one went 3:21 cuz we were learning the course and didnt know the pacing yet. second was 3:11 then 3:10, 3:09, 3:09, 3:09. The goal pace was 3:12.
Wednesday easy.
Thursday Long(ish)
Friday was a ridic hard workout of hill then a 360meterish interval. Averaged 21 for the hill, 56 for the interval. It was scheduled for 4-5 but we did 7 and failed the goal we had set on the 4th which was to throw up, that was disappointing. Chris and I came close though. Wobbly legs all the way back to Campo.