Previous Posts

Archives

Links
Drake
Sunday, January 08, 2006

Sunday

Friday was super boring. Saturday was good. I didnt do anything until it was dark, then I went for my run with Chris HD and Nate. We did St. Mary's Loop from Chris's house then Nate and I tacked on some more miles by going down to where we do Emils so it was roughly 7. I think about 3 miles of the run were under 6 minute pace.

After that Nate were going to go to Nations but Fin called and we got her, then Spark wanted to come, so we got her, then of course Chris HD was coming, so I drove back to his house, then we finally went to Nations and I got a bacon cheeseburger. Viz and Jules showed up too which was cool. After that we decided to go on the roof, and I just started making my way across, and Nate followed me, and everyone else stood around talking and Fin just sort of disappeared. Nate and I went all the way to the other end and got off, and found some farm animal toys, then walked to Fudge and no one was there then Viz called and said they were down at the other end just getting down, so finally we were all back at Nations except Fin who turned out to be at Torrey's house. Mo called and she was at Starbucks with Ari and some of their friends, so we made our way over there, then Starbucks closed and we went walking around, and Mo and Ari said they were leaving, but we saw them running across the roof soon after. So Viz, Nate and I went to the other side where they would have to get down and hid behind a ledge, but I think they saw us and didn't seem startled to see us, but it was a good effort. Then we went down and talked in the street in front of Fudge with Robin who was blazed and made good conversation. Forgot to mention that Nate and I were wearing lamp shades over our heads. That was fun. Then we went home.

Now I need to go on my run and go to Tyler's and pick up a CD.

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates