Previous Posts

Archives

Links
Drake
Friday, March 24, 2006

Friday-TAG

Yeah, Im not going to finish the other post because everything goes to hell in Grapes of Wrath, there is no happy ending.

Wednesday was Miramonte, I ran a high 2:04 in the 8 and a 55 flat in the 4x4. The team went 1, 2, 3 in the 1600, 1, 2 in the 800, 1, 2 in the 3200 and then Jed ran an astounding 50.59 in the open 400... Without blocks, and of course a 1st place finish, also putting him 7th on the all time list.

Nothing really happened yesterday. At school today, I remembered to wear my orange shirt first thing and as I was going to my locker, before I knew the rules to the tag and Kyle came out from behind a building and got me. Then I got someone pretty soon after that and there was chaos all day at school. I had no lunch, and at times chasing people brought lactic acid to my legs, it was hard.
For the workout we had a cool workout, 2 miles where youd jog a 50, sprint a 50. I went out way too fast. Then a 20 minute run and 6x300- 48, 48, 47, 46, 46, 47. With warm up, cool down and tag it amounted to an 11.5 mile day.

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates