Drake
This weekend
Saturday I ran the 13 mile loop called "Tour de ???" its pronounced bwa, with Charlie Enscoe who I met through... dystat forums. I had to go a bit slower for him but it wasnt too bad, that run is hard anyway. Later Viz and Torrey were running in Berkeley and needed a ride, so I got them and we got burritos at the Cactus then instead of going home, drove around Piedmont looking for the big houses on Seaview but were unsuccessful so we had to get chocolate milk to brighten the mood. The store only had like half pints so we bought all their chocolate milk. And drank it! Then we went to Torrey's and couldnt think of anything to do so we drove around and decided just to go watch Rat Race at Vizci's, which was hilarious and I dont know how I could have missed such a funny movie.
Sunday I remembered a message from Finny asking to go to breakfast so she, Tor and I went to the Moraga Ranch, which I didnt know existed until then which was weird. Pretty good shit. Then we got Julena Cone to drop her and Fin off at the musical but instead went to Tor's tree house and then dropped them off then I dropped Torrey off and went home and did nothing at all for the rest of the day.
Today the workout was pretty good. We ran to the Commons, then fartlekked to Staging and then to Campo. Tom and I ran together and I wasnt feeling too hot but still had a somewhat good workout. I had lactic acid building up really early, I'm pretty sure I was dehydrated and hadnt stretched enough.
I just made lamb quesadillas which I thought was interesting. Scroll down to learn more.