Drake
Presidents Day Sunday
Last weekend Fin, Nate Beach, Gurinder, Nates friend Bryan and I snuck into the Sadie Hawkinds dance and later went to a party in Concord that had a DJ and stuff, and we really knew no one there and left and everyone went to sleeep. It was a shady party. I dont really remember too much of what happened last weekend because it was pretty boring. I know I ran like 10 miles at Redwood and fixed my drum, but nothing really stood out.
This week started with a short circuit on Monday, 13 miles Tuesday, Wednesday there was a test mile which i did in 4:51 then did another 2.5 miles or so and came back for 200s which i hit 31, 32, 31, 30, 29, 28. I could really feel my legs struggling on the last one so I knew it was a pretty good workout. Thursday I did 8 miles then went to get food at the Cactus with Viz, HD and we picked up my cousin Ricky on the way. After dinner i was uber tired because i got like 7 hours sleep the night before and went to sleep at 8 and I had a sore throat. Woke up at 9, definitely a bit sick.
Friday Viz came over for some breakfast and we polished the kitchen, the amount of food we ate was pretty substantial. Soon after we went to his house and I decided to learn to play the drums so I sat in his room and he tought me some stuff. Then we went for a run and I did about 7 miles. After that I went home and ate then took a nap and went out for the night. Got Beach and his friend and Viz and Sparky and we went to Nations and went on the roof with Bryan and Nate but we saw a cop and it looked like a sting operation to get us because so many kids go up there. Someone had sawed off some of the branches for getting on the roof as well so that screwed it up. Then we went to Vizcai's for some movie watching and then I dropped some people off and went to sleep.
Yesterday I didnt even run but at 5 I went to Andy's to get some food and watch Date Movie later. Kevin Ota was there too and that was coool, but Gurinder is grounded for some bullshit reason. We saw Date Movie which was near the worst movie I have ever seen in my whole fucking life and Im glad we didnt pay to get in, Andy and Kevin know the girl who lets people in so we just walked in and saw it. It suckkkked so fucking much, I couldnt believe that a movie can be that bad. There were like 2 funny things, the rest was just dumb as shit, the creators of that movie are retarded, I almost walked out but I was with two other people so it was like torture. Someone needs to pay the consequences for that movie making the theatres, I say the motherfucking death penalty. If you liked that movie Im sorry, but you are an idiot. Anyways after that we went to Nicole Reeds house and we played the drum on her front porch, then we tightened it up inside and its good and loud now. Then for some reason she had her friends who were there before us suran(sp?) wrap her so of course we put her in the car and drove her around to different places in her immobile state while playing Avenged really loud and just basically scaring the shit out of her and took her to Nicole Pennes's house for some reason. Then I met up with Viz at Lafayette Safeway and we got some bagels behind Albertsons. We dropped some of Nicole's friends back off at her house and then bagelled a CP kid named Josh's house and went home.
Now I am contemplating going to the beach with some people but Im not sure.