Drake
A parade???
So I was sitting at my dad's house and I hear some drumming, and Im like "WTF?" So I look down the street and it looks like there is a jam session happening a block away and decide not to bother because I am tired. Then I hear a saxaphone and some other instruments and I am intrigued. I look out again and see that they are moving around a lot but go back to the computer and do nothing. After a few moments I notice that it is getting louder and then look out the window again and see them really close, then I notice that they have floats and are dressed funny. About this time I remember when this happened last year, a group of weirdos went down my street with weird floats on some sort of hippie-parade, seeing as it is Berkeley, I was not surprised. Last year they wore gorilla suits and had one of those tour bus things like at really big zoos where they drive around and show you stuff and you can just sort of step off those without opening a door, you know those??? Anyway they came back this year for Fat Tuesday, the big night of Marti-Gras and it was fucking weird. It was pretty sweet. And really really really weird.
In other news my dad found my blog so I am erasing the computer history so he'll never find it again, hes not too internet savvy. I didnt have anything like incriminating, but that is an invasion of privacy sort of thing, I dont want him reading it because its my personal space(not to be confused with Myspace). If he does find it again, then I will just let him because that means he learned how to use computers and I give him kudos for not being so retarded.