Drake
Thursday from Willy's
The last time we bagelled, I left a big bag in my dads backyard then apparently a rat came and ate so many it got bloated and died from eating way too much, like it exploded. On Saturday I hung out with the CP kids, Nate Beach and Finny, and we went around the Pleasant Hill area wearing costumes. Andy was the Pink Panther, Gurinder was Super Man, the same costume I had worn the day before, but it fit him. We forgot to tell Nate to get a costume so he just wore some random ass shit, Ota was something or other I dont really know, Fin was Super Girl and I wore my Slim Jim costume. We went to Safeway and got some food and people were looking at us funny, and a lady asked if we wanted her to take a picture of all of us and we were like "ok" and when we got that back it was super blurry and you cant tell what any of us look like, except that we were wearing costumes of some type or another. Then we went around bagelling and went back to our homes.
On Sunday I went to a Super Bowl party in Half Moon Bay and there was really good food but I watched the Millrose Games instead because that was a lot more interesting. The Millrose Games was perfect because track started on Monday and I was psyched. Our workout on Monday was a whole bunch of drills then more drills and a circuit, then some 2 minute intervals and after that an ab workout that was the hardest thing ever that we have to do every day. Tuesday I started out with the same drills and then did commons and back. I went with Viz down there and without realizing it, we kept taking the pace faster and faster and it was ridiculous, then I stopped at the commons to stretch and Chris went to Staging, then we met again and he ran home and Nate Cox and I ran back to Campo. Back at the track we did 6x100 and I let Nate and some other kid go out ahead of me and I would just try to catch them, but not too fast cuz it was a recovery day.
Yesterday was finally a workout that I liked a lot. 3x600 which Tom and I hit consistently where we came through the 400 at 1:08 then were at the 600 in 1:42-1:44, which was negative splitting a bit and were really really easy. Then the 300s came, I hit 45-47 for them all then did 3 more easy miles and ran home where I did the ab workout. Then I ate a shitload of food and did a bunch of homework then fell asleep.