Previous Posts

Archives

Links
Drake
Sunday, April 30, 2006

Prom

Friday-I ran a 9:46 3200 and that was pretty cool. Its 11th on Campo's all time list, which is pretty weak considering how good our school is running wise, for 9:46 to be 11th is kind of strange.
After that we went to Mels Diner and ate a whole bunch of food.

Saturday I started by eating a banana then getting my tux, then going to Redwood. I ran about 9 miles, then drove to Moraga and got a corsage(spelling?) for Nicole for Prom. Then I spent some time chillin at my moms house and went over to Sparky's at 6:30 where everyone met up and we took pictures then went to the Commons and took more pictures. Then we went to the Italian place in WC where they give us free food and after that we went to the Prom and did all that stuff you do at a Prom and then we left and I finally got to sleep at like 2. Im really tired and have a test tomorrow in math that I should study for a bit. Im probably just going to sleep now and learn the material early tomorrow morning.

Blogger Nate said...
What the fuck is that guy talking about?  

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates