Drake
Saturday
Wednesday was the worst workout of all time. No one was even close on their first interval.
Friday was good. Started with a mile warmup, then 2 quarters which were supposed to be at mile goal pace, but ended up being 63, 65, which I thought was way too fast and would ruin the rest of my workout, but didnt. After 100m jog straight after the second quarter, we started our mile of sprint 100, jog 100, then after finishing that, we did 2 more quarters at mile goal pace, but I did 63, 60. Then we ran down to the commons and played frisbee golf there then ran back. 8 mile day.
After that I went to Numero Uno and got burritos with Emerson and Nate Cox, then we went to Finny's house and watched Airplane, which was retarded. I liked it. It was just a few of us, Fin, Spark, Emerson and me. After the movie we chilled in the hot tub forever and we jumped in the pool, which was unbelievably cold. Like 40s. That sucked. It took a while to get warm again in the hot tub.
Later I was at home and I got some Coheed that Devon sent me but it was formatted weird because something on my computer is gay and then I couldnt burn it so I can only listen to it on that computer. Argh.