Drake
Star testing
I have Mr. Schumann for 3rd period, the period that we take our Star Tests in. Mr Schumann does not go by the regulations when it comes to... regulations. This meant that we take the Star Testing in one go instead of breaking it up into the sections like you are supposed to, thus we finish between an hour and two hours early. I went to class thinking it would be like that again today, but much to my surprise, they were taking a science section and I am not taking a science this year so everything was super, this is where everything started to get cool. I wasnt even supposed to be on campus yet so the class elected me to go to Longs and Starbucks to get some stuff for them since it is the infamous day of 4-20(pot day). Basically a whole bunch of kids had the munchies, so Stefan Miller gave me the keys to his car and told me to go get him some candy and other assorted things that people want when they have the munchies. I went out to drive his car and found it in the Cabana Club parking lot. That just reminded me how I am never allowed to go to the Cabana Club ever again, anyways, in the parking lot, I hear a "Hey Joey!" and couldnt find where it came from. It came again, "Hey Joey! I am in the van behind you."
Then, none other than Scott Dorner comes out of the back of David Shelley's van, wreaking. So of course I took him with me on my mission to get munchies for my math class which was taking tests. Now Dorner and I went to Longs, and as I was sitting in the car, he comes out with what he bought, gets in the car and tells me he just saw his mom in there. Apparently he was at the register when his mom walked in and she didnt even see him. Then we went to Starbucks and got frappuccinos.
Next I realize that I cant go drive back to school because my mom would see me driving someone else's car when she thought I was supposed to be at school, and I really didnt feel like talking to her later explaining how I wasnt even supposed to be at school. So I went the long way back to school and we arrived, then I gave everyone their treats and took my test(30 minutes). I was done with a remarkable 10 minutes before brunch started. I decided not to return after brunch, rather electing to go to Taco Bell and get lunch there. Back at school, Nails comes into my class and scares the shit out of me then took Stefan away. A few minutes later Stefan came back, having been given a Saturday school. Nails didnt even take me away!!! I was safe, but I did hear that he asked several other students who went to Taco Bell who the "tall blond kid" was. I spent the rest of the day hiding whenever I saw Nails, I really dont want a Saturday school. Schumann is the bomb, he didnt even tell Nails that I had left for that time!!!
Yesterday I ran the 3200 in the dual meet, and won in 9:52. That was the second time I have run the event and the first time in a whole year, I like it. I do not like the 6th and 7th laps, Ill need to be mentally prepared for those next time.