Previous Posts

Archives

Links
Drake
Sunday, December 24, 2006

Nate Beach is not the champion of eating ice cream.

Last night, Chris HD, Andy P, Nate Beach, Becca and I went to Fentons to try to watch the spectacle that is Nate eating 6 pounds of ice cream. At Fentons there are these huge banana split special things that are comprised of 3 pounds of ice cream and bananas and nuts and all this crap thats really healthy for people with ulcers(Nate Beach) and so we made a deal that if he could eat two of them we'd buy it for him. He got through 1 and a half, which is crazy as it is, but that just didnt cut it. After verbally harassing him for about a half hour trying to get him to eat more, it was over and we left :( That was slightly disappointing but our waitress said he got as far as a 300 pound football player guy and that was the most shes ever seen, so Nate is up there with the best of the ice cream eaters.

Training has been sucking for some reason, Ive been getting tired easily. This is nothing like summer base training which was somewhat easy to get up to 70 then 80 mpw, right now 50 is being a bitch, but next week without having anything to do I think I can get high 60s and then keep that through winter, cycling and building until track. Im doing long today and hill reps tomorrow.

Christmas is pretty sweet, I lost my cell phone on the airplane(not on purpose ; )winky smiley) and had to get a new one. My old one was a piece of shit and my ringtone was the Jewish one, I dont know its name but its really funny, people gave me a lot of shit for it. My new one is black and sleek and its liek woah.

Blogger Nate said...
dammit I'm going to miss your old ringtone  

Blogger Calvin said...
haha, i only did 40 mpw, 45 at the most! Now I'm trying to build up to above 50...  

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates