Previous Posts

Archives

Links
Drake
Monday, January 30, 2006

Monday sometime or another

After that run last Monday I took the rest of the week off till I ran on Friday, then I could feel something was still up with my knee so I took off Sat and Sun. Today I ran about 7.5 miles with some 62-69 second quarters spread throughout the tempo part of the circuit. Even though my base for this winter was really really shitty(my longest week was 44) my goals have not changed. I dont give a shit about that stuff, I still think I can run 4:25 and hopefully sub 2 and 9:40 as well, but my focus is the mile.

Since I had to take pretty much all of last week off there isnt much to say about the week, but Friday things got more interesting. So Finny and I decided something fun needed to be done, which led me to call Nate and Aria, so then we realized we need to bagel something. We went to the shopping center and met Spark, HD and Viz at Starbucks. Sparky needed to study for the SATs so she left and the rest of us left to go bagel someone in Pleasant Hill and decided upon Andy Peabody, muahahaha. So we bagelled his house then came back to Moraga and Dropped people of except me, HD and Viz who spent another hour or so at Rheem looking for Viz's keys and didnt even find them. I dropped them off at their houses and then drove out to Berkeley and spent the night at my dad's house.

In the morning, Andy Peabody and Sparky and Gurinder came out to Berkeley where we were trying to meet HD, Fin, Viz and Nate but they never got a ride so we spent pretty much the whole day in my house. Now that sounds boring, but we played with my massive drum, dinosaur toys, a bow and arrow, a sword and Tyler Pines on AIM and it was anything but boring. We went out and got pizza at the Cheeseboard and everone liked that because they make the best pizza ever. Then I dropped the CP boys off at Bart and Sparky and I went back to Moraga so she could pack.

Then I went and picked up Viz and we drove around. We started at his house, then took the freeway to the exit before the tunnel and went up to Grizzly Peak/Tilden then down a really technical windy road to Orinda, then out towards Briones, and took a road all the way to Pinole, then we went to LoForte's in Martinez where he was having a party, then all the way through the tunnel to Piedmont and up and over Montclare, then down through Canyon and through Moraga back to Chris's house in Lafayette. I dont know how far that is but it took a little under three hours. We used to do stuff like that all the time, but this was the first time in maybe a month. It was definitely one of the better ones too, and was really relaxing. Coheed and Zeppelin the whole time.
On Sunday I did nothing at all. Sundays suck.

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates