Previous Posts

Archives

Links
Drake
Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Some good stuff and an adventure

On Sunday Torrey and I did a gym workout and it went pretty well, then on Monday I ran the Rim with Chris HD and yesterday while I had my final for 4th period, I TA for Mr. Willy and he let me go for my run. I started on my way then decided I wanted to see coach for a few minutes so I talked with him and stuff, then ran up to the Rim and did it then came back. On that run I got a huge blister and a big chunk of my skin came off except it wasnt like the usual type that it just hurts a bit, its still red there and seems like it hasnt stopped pussing in more than 24 hours. I could feel my knee today and decided to stay off it.

Today I went to lunch with Viz, Tom and HD then we went to a restaurant across the way where I got a BLT, my second major lunch in 20 minutes, finished that and the salad and was definitely way too full. Chris HD forgot to do something so he had to go to Campo. I stayed at the other restaurant where I forgot to mention that Jamie, Nicky, Sparky, Jules and Finny were, but Jules left with Viz, Tom and HD so the remaining ppl went to go explore for a place to build a treehouse.

We headed into the cow pasture and went over brook and hill until we reached a wooded area that was mostly oak in a small canyon sort of spot. We pretty much spent the whole time doing nothing useful and really didnt find that great of a tree for a treehouse but had a great time. While walking around, we kept falling because off the steep hillsides and slippery ground due to recent rain. There are two steams that flow through the little grove and meet near the bottom. The area was great for just hanging out and I think I will go in there with a shovel and make steps which I may put little pieces of wood on to make them last. I have a lot of experience with shovels from my days biking where I would build dirt jumps, paths and even steps from a stream to where we had our jumps. Anyways, we had a lot of stick throwing and tree climbing. I found one mushroom that was massive and Nicky and I planned to launch it at whoever came near us next, which turned out to be Finny, who was like "Why are you laughing, whats going on?" Then she got closer and Nicky let it fly which was really funny and we got a pretty good response from that. Later Jamie found a sweet hammer thing and we hit cow shit with it, then I found a nice stick and a nice sized cow-pie and I flung poo down a hillside with it and that was really fun. There was a lot of falling as I mentioned before and a lot of mud getting on people. After our fun among the trees we went out of the grove and down the hill along the creek that rushed out of the woods. Nicky jumped down an embankment and landed in a really slippery grass flat which he fell on and it was extremely funny to watch. Somehow we ended up going farther down into an area that was just a shit-load of mud where two streams came gushing together to create a swamp, and Sparky found some soccer balls. Somehow one of those balls ended up farther up in the stream and I tried to get it but sank, so I just kept moving around until I really couldnt get out and stuggled for a while while people threw mud at everyone, including me. So I was stuck and stuff and a huge mud thing hit my back and I needed to get out so I just got out of the shoe that was holding me down and then it was completely buried. Unfortunately that shoe was Finny's dad's shoe and we had to dig it out. So we walked back to where we could hose off. GOOD TIMES.

I love adventures and luckily they keep coming to me. Hopefully something will happen spiratically this weekend too. Oh I just remembered!!! Capture the flag with CP people! YESS!!!

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates