Previous Posts

Archives

Links
Drake
Thursday, January 19, 2006
Two days ago I had a blister and lost a piece of skin on my right foot. Today I went to Kings canyon and proceded to stand on the sign-in box, then stepped on the gate and jumped in because the gate is locked. I went out really fast and kept pace for maybe a mile and a half. At about mile 2 I had to stop because of my usual calf freezing up thing, stretched and walked around for 5 minutes then completed the run without my calves bothering me again. As I stretched this morning, the bad part on my foot popped and blood came out, it is in the back of my foot under the achilles and to the left. My route started at the park and went to a little before Staging and then back. As I ran every hill was pain with my shoe touching my exposed spot. When I got back to Rancho Laguna, getting over the fence was very hard as I had just ran around 9 miles with a lot of hills. Back at my car I took my shoe off and noticed my socks were completely brown and caked in mud, my right also stained with a good amount of blood.

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates