Previous Posts

Archives

Links
Drake
Sunday, January 15, 2006

Sunday

On Friday Craig came and we ran to staging and then into Kings a little bit, which hurt my knee because of all the concrete. Later there was some drumming on the roof and some running away from people with flashlights on the roof while carrying an oversized drum and being yelled at but being xc runners and making our escape so it was all good. Then when we tried to get the drum into my car it died and wouldnt start again so we tried to jump it and that didnt even work at all, then I went back yesterday morning and it started perfectly. When I got home it wouldnt start again so that car is a bitch. Since my knee was hurting yesterday I decided to do a gym workout. I started with an hour hard on one of those stationary bikes then did abs and benched the bar a whole bunch then went into the other room and did leg weight lifting and some weird stuff to strengthen random muscles. My knee feels 100% today but I know if I run it will get bad again so Im going to do the same workout but maybe longer.

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates