Drake
Noon
This week my running has been off and on, but i ran 4 out of 5 days so thats good, just not much running, the longest was 7.5 and the shortest 5. I figured out that I need to attack my knee injury instead of just letting it heal so I have been icing while my knee was elevated over my heart which is really important, and it has been getting better even while running through it. Another factor that is helping are my new shoes, the 2006 Kayanos which are pricy but have the most cushioning ever and let me heal. Track starts on Monday so I have decided to take off today and tomorrow to insure a complete recovery so that I can try my hardest all season without worrying about my knee. While taking these two days off I will stretch a lot and ice consistently so that I am 100%, which I feel close to today.
Yesterday I ate a lot of food. For breakfast I had waffles and sausages, then pizza at lunch, then dinner. It was Vizcai's birthday and we went to Numero Uno for burritos, I had one Carne Asada Super burrito which was huge and everyone else had one of those too. Then I had a carnitas regular burrito which is also really big. Then I felt like I would explode. And I brought my own hot sauce because I am a hot sauce connoisseur. Before dinner Fin and I wanted to get some burritos so we tried to get everyone to hurry up and in the parking lot we turned Jed's car by lifting the back and moving it. The guys who had just finished their run looked like they were going to take a while so Fin and I went for a drive that took part of the route from last Saturday's with Viz then went through Orinda and Lafayette and finally turned up at Numero Uno, then Vizcai, HD and Emerson showed up a minute later.
After dinner we met at Seven 11 to watch a movie at Jules's house and I put on a Super Man costume and walked around. I went up to some skaters and asked them if they had seen Michael Nore, a friend of theirs but they didnt know me and I asked them where he was because I needed to have sex because Super Man needs some poontang and they were like "WTF???!!!!!" After that I went to Fudge and 360ed down the 2 stair first try on Austins bike and then after talking to all them Rheem Rats I went to Jules's and watched the beginning of Mulholand Drive which was really weird and Im not sure what was happening other than Bob Marley showing up from behind a dumpster. Went home and slept.
Tonight I am pretty sure we are going to do some more bagelling and before then I think I'm going to do some more exploring in the woods.