Previous Posts

Archives

Links
Drake
Saturday, May 13, 2006

Garp is weird

I am reading a book called "the world according to Garp" and it is really strange, I have no idea what to think of it so far. I wish I had chosen a different book, this one is just plain weird.

Ok anyways last night was fun and I qualified for the 1600 and 3200 to NCS tri valley but I am dropping the 3200 and Tom will get to go instead so thats cool. I wasnt sure which one I would end up dropping, but Tom was the next person to finish after me and I really want him to go, plus my race was bad anyways, 9:56 after a 4:30 earlier, I just think thats too slow for getting to MOC so Im not keeping the event which is great because Tom gets to go!
After the racing I went to Nations and rode Connor's bike and did a 360 bunnyhop first try and the seat was weird and stabbed me in the back of my calf. Then I ate and we tried to follow Craig to where all the coaches were getting drunk and that sounded like the best thing in the world to do at that time, but then it was at a bar and we cant get in to those so we all went back to Nations, got our cars then split apart and met again soon after at Fin's and hot tubbed and there was much jubilance. Torrey, Sparky, Andy, Laurie and I were there. Censored. I woke up and then ate breakfast and spent the day with Laurie at her house doing nothing at all but I did get sun burned.
Later, Vizci, Torrey and I went for our run in Redwood and it was unpleasant for me until I took my dump which was very needed and then it was smooth sailing. We did about 8.5 or a bit less maybe and then I went home at 6:30 because I hadnt seen my mother in a while and ate dinner with her. Now I am really bored and I have to read a rediculous amount. If you know me, call me and we will do something good.

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates