Drake
Thursday
Alright Monday went well and then there was the workout.
1000-2:48
600-1:40
6x200s at 28, one 29 and one 27.
On the first interval, the 1000 I dont think I was properly warmed up but still ran just a tiny bit slower than mile goal pace, I can deal with a second. With 200 to go my lungs started to hurt and I wasnt sure why then I finished and took the 400 jog and my lungs really hurt. The 600 was a bit slower than I had wanted but it was okay and now I started to caugh. I went to the bathroom and took a shower in the sink and was like all spazzing out and it was weird. Then I did the 200s and went home and slept and stuff. Tuesday my throat hurt and I really wanted to leave school, I was about to check out when I realized there were only two more periods anyway, but I almost fell alseep in both of them. Then I went home and did 3 miles because I was going to try to break 4:30 at the dual on Wednesday. Tuesday night after the pasta feed I cant sleep because I am caughing all night and it really sucks and then I wake up again at 4 in the morning to caugh some more and I didnt get any sleep so I stayed home and slept the whole day. Then I went to the track meet and saw everyone run pretty well and it was cool. Then last night was like the night before and then I slept all day today and its been very nice.
My moms Jeep was parked in Oakland a couple weeks ago and it was hit and totalled so she got a new car today and its a Subaru Forester and its really nice. Tomorrow I am going to go to school so that I can do the workout then I am going to the Santa Cruz Mountains after that to my cabin with Nate Beach but no one else could go because of SATs and stuff like that.