Previous Posts

Archives

Links
Drake
Saturday, May 27, 2006

MOC

I ran 4:27 at tri valley which was 5th and qualified for MOC in the 1600.
Yesterday they didnt give you time for strides so that fucked me and I ran 4:30, which wasnt too bad considering my allergies are killing me and I can barely breath or swallow because my throat hurts like hell and my lungs are full of snot. I am not too disappointed with that performance for a few reasons, such as allergies, no strides at all, running out in lane 2/3 for 4 turns and a ridiculous wind that I had to face on the 3rd/4th laps because the pack was just far enough in front where I was no longer protected. I ran the slowest time Ive run this year when I was trying by .4 seconds, yet I know it was my best race where I gave it my best and ran the fastest and hardest that I have done this year, just basically everything bad that I couldnt control happened at once. It was a cool race too, Matt Loforte is going to run today at finals, my heat was awesome; Matt, Ryon Lawson, Jeff Smith and my cousin Ricky were all in it so I knew my whole heat really well and we warmed up together.
Last night Devon and his friends from Allegheny and I went to Fentons and met Bernadette, Tiffany something and Katherine something.
I also have been banned from dyestat by ttalk, that fucking troll.
Today I have a few races that Im really looking forward to, mainly the 3200s because Vizci is going to pwn hardcore and Finny has a shot at state, I dont know which will be better to watch, my really good friend destroying or my really good friend on the edge, both will be really exciting to watch. I also want to watch the mile and 800s, because those races are tight. Oooh and Klech running the 300h is always amazing, watching him run the 4th fastest time ever in high school at Arcadia was sooo nuts, I love watching him run the hurdles. Mike Perez in the mile will be fun to watch, as well as Ari and Mo in the girls mile and 3200. Im psyched.

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates