Previous Posts

Archives

Links
Drake
Thursday, May 18, 2006
Stuff has been pretty fun since Saturday, I got a sun burn and spent all of Sunday inside and read and wrote a report so Sunday was not so great. But then there was Monday. Monday I talked to coach and my calves were feeling like shit so I decided to do the workout on Tuesday and just went for a run. So I get online before I go out to run and Rohan says that I should run with Torrey and him, then Devon gets online and I was like "Oh SHIT, Devo is home!!!" So somehow we decide that Torrey, Rohan, Devo and I will go run at Redwood and we get to Redwood a little before 6:30. We are standing there and Torrey asks "shirts or no shirts" and Devon says, "how about no clothes?" So then I immediately say "OKAY!" while Torrey contemplates and then says hes down, then we have to convince Rohan to do it and he seems reluctant and we start running while still wearing shorts, but then get to Bridle trail and the shorts come off and there are 4 boys running naked through the woods. We saw a few people below us who just looked confused. We climbed higher and higher and made it all the way to West Ridge via Fern trail and headed down West Ridge back to the bottom. On our way we saw a woman on a bike who enthusiastically yelled "ALRIGHT!" and that was pretty funny. Then we went back down and saw several more people and decided to add on to the run a little bit so we went back up Bridle and then onto the main path where we saw these two young women walking down and they were just giggling and walked by us as we stood there pretending to contemplate what to do next. We then went up the trail a tiny bit and turned around and went by them again and I could tell they werent offended but thought it was really funny. Then we went by this couple who were running and the guy looking very angry said "Good morning" even though it was 7:30 at night and went by his girlfriend or wife who was all smiles about what we were doing. We went by a Mexican couple and the guy looked really pissed and kept his eyes up while his girlfriend or wife did the opposite. It was all very funny, a 7 mile naked run. Floppage.
Tuesday I did the workout which was 8x400 at mile goal pace with 60 seconds rest and I just ate shit and died so it sucked. The first few were okay though.
Yesterday I went home and a few minutes later Fin and Sparky were there. Fin then went on to mow my lawn in a bakini which was soooo unexpected. I dont know what the fuck was going on but it was humorous and my neighbor across the street kept looking over all confused. Then we just chilled in the back room with the comp and talked and then finally left and went to Torrey's where Fin and Spark wanted to pool and his mom gave me a bag of hair to do the "mustache rides" idea. The plan was for Torrey and I to go to Walnut Creek when he had his mustache and I would have a fake one and we would have a sign that said "Mustache rides, $5" but he shaved so we still might do it if he puts on a fake mustache as well. Anyways then I went home and had dinner and it was all good.

Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates